Business Development Executive
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Working hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30 UK hours
Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Director
Start Date: 01/10/2021
As leading providers of Infor SunSystems and Oracle NetSuite, FinanSys has a business management solution for every organisation. We combine these products with over 20 years’ experience implementing and supporting companies as they partner with us to implement their chosen solution.
Our products offer organisations many benefits, including:
- Real time visibility of their performance to support business decision
Seamless integration with other business systems to provide a complete picture
- Support for complex multi-entity and multi-currency structures avoiding the need for working outside of the system in manual spreadsheets
We partner with customers to offer a complete solution from understanding an organization’s requirements to configuration, training, and support, along with options for cloud hosting.
Our company ethos is centered around our staff and based on three pillars:
- Happiness: Employee happiness is very important to us and as a management team we ensure the decisions we take help employees to thrive in the workplace. This focus on our staff
provides our clients with unparalleled service.
- Security: FinanSys is funded by years of reserve building without the need for investors or the need to sell the business. This allows us to provide continuity and security for staff and customers. During the Covid-19 pandemic, we have been able to avoid putting any of our team
members on furlough.
- Longevity: FinanSys is here to stay for the longer term. Given the financial stability of the company, it allows us to make decisions with a long-term view in mind. This has led to an impressive track record of industry firsts and innovative solutions for our customers and employees.
About the role
FinanSys are a 23 year established software company selling, implementing and supporting SunSystems accounting software as well as Oracle NetSuite ERP. Using our 23 years of established experience implementing these solutions to enterprise organisations, we have over the last 4 years
been developing a unique software as a service solution that will provide business with significant finance, accounting and business automation. We are very excited about the coming launch and are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our existing 12 person sales and marketing
team. Our new development is going to be a very high growth product and we would like the successful candidate to be as excited as we are!
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and
conducting research on target clients
- Identifying opportunities to generate and increase revenue with existing clients
- Assisting the sales process to close new business opportunities
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our existing portfolio of clients
- Eager and keen to learn and adapt to a professional solution selling methodology
About the candidate
- Highly goal oriented and possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Have an aptitude for sales and spotting business opportunities
- Possess good knowledge (or be willing to learn about) our financial software solutions
- Be comfortable in a target-driven environment and work to overcome any barriers that would prevent targets being met
- Be able to demonstrate good time management and planning skills
- Good understanding of accounting and business processes
- Quick learner and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- A positive thinker with a proactive approach to drive success using initiative and constantly challenging one’s self
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others
- Self-motivation and the ability to be motivated by targets
No agencies or recruiters please
Ready to apply?
We build our interview process around our candidates. The number and format of interviews that you’ll go through will be personalised to your skillset and the type of role that you’re looking for.
We want to give everyone the best chance at representing their abilities.
Everyone starts with one or two phone interviews, and if we think there’s a fit, we’ll invite you onsite for a round of in-person interviews.