Job Title: Project Manager
Working hours: 37.5
Reporting to: Operations Director
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 + benefits
As leading providers of Infor SunSystems and Oracle NetSuite, FinanSys has a business management solution for every organisation. We combine these products with over 20 years’ experience implementing and supporting companies as they partner with us to implement their chosen solution.
Our products offer organisations many benefits, including:
- Real time visibility of their performance to support business decision
Seamless integration with other business systems to provide a complete picture
- Support for complex multi-entity and multi-currency structures avoiding the need for working outside of the system in manual spreadsheets
We partner with customers to offer a complete solution from understanding an organization’s requirements to configuration, training, and support, along with options for cloud hosting.
Our company ethos is centered around our staff and based on three pillars:
- Happiness: Employee happiness is very important to us and as a management team we ensure the decisions we take help employees to thrive in the workplace. This focus on our staff
provides our clients with unparalleled service.
- Security: FinanSys is funded by years of reserve building without the need for investors or the need to sell the business. This allows us to provide continuity and security for staff and customers. During the Covid-19 pandemic, we have been able to avoid putting any of our team
members on furlough.
- Longevity: FinanSys is here to stay for the longer term. Given the financial stability of the company, it allows us to make decisions with a long-term view in mind. This has led to an impressive track record of industry firsts and innovative solutions for our customers and employees.
About the role
FinanSys are a 23 year established software company selling, implementing and supporting SunSystems accounting software, Oracle NetSuite ERP and a SaaS based Business Process Management application.
FinanSys is looking for a highly motivated Project Manager to join our busy Professional Services team.
You will work in the PMO delivering projects to a high standard and on time.
- Deliver outstanding service to all of our customers
- Day to day management of the full project life cycle
- Development and maintenance of project plans
- Ensure that client needs are met and maintain constant communication with the client through regular meetings
- The delivery of projects to cost, quality and time
- Monitoring project health to ensure timely delivery
- Ensure that the processes are followed and remove roadblocks, mitigate risks, manage issues and dependencies
- Forecasting and managing the resource capability required to support the delivery of the projects
- Address issues concerning change in scope with the client and raise change controls accordingly
- Assist the other project managers with specific tasks related to their projects as and when needed
About the candidate
- 3+ years of project management experience running multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent project planning skills and experience of using project management and planning tools such as MS-Project.
- Professional qualification such as PRINCE2, APMP, PMP, Agile, Scrum
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to plan and organise your work effectively to meet changing landscape
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to influence people and progress tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals within a wide range of teams
- Knowledge and experience working with accounting and or ERP systems
- Proficient in O365 tools such as Office and Teams
No agencies or recruiters please
Ready to apply?
We build our interview process around our candidates. The number and format of interviews that you’ll go through will be personalised to your skillset and the type of role that you’re looking for.
We want to give everyone the best chance at representing their abilities.
Everyone starts with one or two phone interviews, and if we think there’s a fit, we’ll invite you onsite for a round of in-person interviews.