Senior Front End Developer
Job Title: Senior Front End Developer
Working hours: Full Time
Reporting to: Lead Developer
Start Date: ASAP
As leading providers of Infor SunSystems and Oracle NetSuite, FinanSys has a business management solution for every organisation. We combine these products with over 20 years’ experience implementing and supporting companies as they partner with us to implement their chosen solution.
Our products offer organisations many benefits, including:
- Real time visibility of their performance to support business decision
Seamless integration with other business systems to provide a complete picture
- Support for complex multi-entity and multi-currency structures avoiding the need for working outside of the system in manual spreadsheets
- We partner with customers to offer a complete solution from understanding an organization’s requirements to configuration, training, and support, along with options for cloud hosting.
Our company ethos is centered around our staff and based on three pillars:
- Happiness: Employee happiness is very important to us and as a management team we ensure the decisions we take help employees to thrive in the workplace. This focus on our staff
provides our clients with unparalleled service.
- Security: FinanSys is funded by years of reserve building without the need for investors or the need to sell the business. This allows us to provide continuity and security for staff and customers. During the Covid-19 pandemic, we have been able to avoid putting any of our team
members on furlough.
- Longevity: FinanSys is here to stay for the longer term. Given the financial stability of the company, it allows us to make decisions with a long-term view in mind. This has led to an impressive track record of industry firsts and innovative solutions for our customers and employees.
About the role
We are looking for a front-end developer specializing in ReactJS.
- Creating complex UI using ReactJS
- Applying CSS based on design
- Integrate front-end with existing back-end
About the candidate
- Experience with ReactJS at least 3 years
- Experience with complex UI using ReactJS
- Experience with CSS (able to translate from design)
- Have experience with other JS framework e.g. Angular, Vue, Svelte big advantage
- Have experience with ASP.Net is big advantage
Ready to apply?
We build our interview process around our candidates. The number and format of interviews that you’ll go through will be personalised to your skillset and the type of role that you’re looking for.
We want to give everyone the best chance at representing their abilities.
Everyone starts with one or two phone interviews, and if we think there’s a fit, we’ll invite you onsite for a round of in-person interviews.