Custom-tailored NetSuite Support to Ensure Your Business Success
If you are looking for excellent, on-demand NetSuite assistance and timely customer service, then you’ve come to the right place. As a NetSuite Solution Provider, FinanSys has all the expertise and resources to provide reliable NetSuite support when you need it.
Our team of competent 1st and 2nd line engineers have both the technical skills and industry knowledge to satisfactorily address your concerns and are always on hand to provide high-quality technical assistance and continuous business improvements.
Scope of Services
Whether it is basic technical support, answers to your “how-to” questions or high-level consulting on NetSuite best practices and product usage, our support team will help you get the best return on your ERP investment. FinanSys offers a full range of NetSuite support including:
- Advice on the configuration and implementation of your system.
- Diagnosis of issues with the underlying technical platform, in relation to the interaction with component software, and advice/assistance for resolution where applicable.
- Advice on software functionality and capability (not consultancy or training services).
- Advice on systems administration requirements.
- Diagnosis of software functionality, configuration and data issues through internal 1st and 2nd line support, with further escalation and management to 3rd line support (the software author) as necessary.
- Completion of minor technical resolutions using remote access via TeamViewer
- Free-of-charge automatic software upgrades — including new versions, service packs, and patches as released by Oracle.
For existing customers: if you’ve been directed here by our support team, you can download TeamViewer below:
Support Desk Operation
FinanSys’ NetSuite support desk operates 9 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) and is available to all contracted clients. Later this year we have exciting plans to expand this to full 24-hour support Monday to Friday.
Incidents are initially assessed by 1st line support consultants, whose primary objective is to resolve as many incidents as possible during your first contact with us.
Where incidents can’t be resolved straight away, they will be referred to 2nd line support for further investigation. This may require a copy of your data or remote access to your session.
Where necessary, 2nd line support will escalate the case to the software author and will then act as a liaison between the author and the client to ensure the case is progressed effectively.
As part of your NetSuite subscription, you also have access to:
- SuiteAnswers — a searchable knowledge base covering support articles, help topics, best practices and training videos
- Access to the NetSuite Support User Group.
What You Get from FinanSys Support
- Timely, easy-to-access, prioritised resolution to issues
- Support personnel with NetSuite experience
- Advanced technical support
- Tailored offerings based on your business needs
- 9 am to 5:30 pm access to telephone support
- Online case submissions via email
How could NetSuite help your organisation?
WHY CHOOSE FINANSYS AS YOUR NETSUITE SOLUTION PROVIDER
FinanSys is a full-service NetSuite Partner with a proven track record of success. We’ve been implementing ERP and financial management solutions for over two decades in a range of industries. To us, it’s not just work — we take pride in the quality of the solutions we deliver and we aren’t satisfied until your projects meet the highest standards. Our team takes keen interest in understanding your requirements and each project, large or small, is done with unmatched attention to every detail.