FinanSys Bank Payments for SunSystems
Supporting Multiple Banks, for Domestic, SEPA (European) and International Payments
Automate and streamline your accounts payables, with the FinanSys Bank Payments solution: an interface between the payables functionality within Infor SunSystems and the services by your bank for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
Once your payment run within SunSystems is complete, rather than re-keying transactions that already exist, a file can be uploaded directly to your online banking platform.
The FinanSys Bank Payments solution is an easy-to-use payment management tool, catering for global banking requirements including the complexities associated with international EFT.
Essentially, this simple, affordable solution takes the output file from SunSystems and converts it into a format suitable to upload to your online banking portal.
How Can We Help?
Why not download our SunSystems Information Pack or book a free demo.
Benefits of using SunSystems Bank Payments:
- Save time – high transaction volumes can mean it takes hours to re-key the payment details.
- Improve cash flow control – with transactions processed exactly when you want.
- Reduce mistakes – re-keying payments into your online banking introduces the risk of typos being made.
- Increase efficiency – in the accounts payable department.
- Support for multiple banks – each bank has their own file format required for upload. FinanSys’ Bank Payments supports most of these, including Barclays, HSBC, Lloyds, Santander, TSB, NatWest and many more.
- Centralise your global Accounts Payable – with FinanSys’s Bank Payments for SunSystems.
- Available for all versions – improving efficiency around payments isn’t limited to the latest version of Sun: our payment tool works for all versions.
If you’re not already using the payment run process in SunSystems, you can save a great deal of time through:
- generating a list of payments to be made, based on payment terms
- once finalised, SunSystems can make the relevant ledger postings to the bank account and allocate the transactions as paid
- remittances can be optionally generated for email
- FinanSys’ SunSystems Bank Payments can generate a file for upload to your bank.
‘Why are you looking for a new system?’ One of the first things we do with finance teams looking to change systems...
Have you outgrown your Sage 50 accounting software? If you’re using Sage 50 for your business, you may be wondering if it’s...