The cost of a SunSystems project has many variables, but they generally break down into three categories:
- Software – Prices for software are set by the software authors. Total costs are derived from the number of concurrent user licenses and different modules you buy. This means you only pay for the number of users and functionality that you actually need.
- Services – Depending on your existing level of in-house expertise and resources availability, there will usually be a requirement for external help with one or more of the following: project management, application consultancy, implementation, data conversion, data migration, integration, customisation, training and support.
- Technical – You may also need technical advice, or assistance, with things like: application and SQL server installation and configuration; deployment options; technical environment scoping; server selection; etc.
So as you can see, it’s very difficult to provide realistic pricing information for SunSystems projects without a clear understanding of how many users you have and what you need the system to do for you.
Fortunately our staff are very experienced at estimating costs and resource requirements for SunSystems projects. So if this is the sort of information you need, we recommend you call us on +44 20 7456 9833.
FinanSysCloud™ – SunSystems Cloud Hosting:
Costs from as little as £50 per user per month* for a fully managed SunSystems and Q&A10 web access deployment.
For more information call us on +44 20 7456 9833.
(* Based on a 25 user system).
SunSystems Classroom Training Courses:
- All prices exclude VAT and booking fees
- For SunSystems Financials, Q&A (Vision) XL / Exec course: £395 per course
- For SunSystems Admin and Business Rules & Transfer Desk: £495 per course
- Payment is required in advance and is non-refundable
- We provide all delegates with course materials and hardware with preconfigured SunSystems installations
- All courses are accredited for SunSystems and certification will be provided upon completion
- All course dates are inclusive of refreshments and lunch
- Courses run from 09:30 to 17:00