Powerful Accounting Software Trusted By Global Organisations
Infor SunSystems is used by thousands of organisations globally to manage their accounting needs and transform their financial data into profitable action with the flexibility to adapt to any market.
For over 30 years and across 190 countries, SunSystems has been the go-to financial management system for organisations to speed up their financial close, accurately track expenses, and seamlessly connect with core operational systems.
Ultimately, SunSystems gives businesses a real-time view of their financial performance while significantly reducing manual tasks.
SunSystems is incredibly innovative and excels when it comes to handling complexity. Whether transacting and reporting across multiple levels of analysis such as cost centre, project, fund or business stream or handling intricate, multi-company or multi-currency requirements, this powerful ERP financial system can meet your business needs, both current and future.
Read more about the evolution of SunSystems, also known as Sun Accounts.
While Infor SunSystems is still available to implement on-premises, its latest version is SunSystems Cloud, a true SaaS solution that is secure and cost-effective. It’s a multi-tenant cloud platform, enabling Infor to offer SunSystems on a larger scale.
SunSystems Expertise You Can Rely On
FinanSys is a pioneering, Gold Channel Infor SunSystems partner.
With 25+ years of experience, FinanSys has helped hundreds of global organisations across several industries solve complex issues related to financial management systems, providing customised solutions for each client.
Our vast experience allows us to provide process automation enhancements that are unique to FinanSys, thus making our clients’ jobs easier and saving you time and money.
We are known for our expertise in evaluating, supplying, implementing and upgrading SunSystems.
FinanSys’ vision is driven by an informed, customer-centric approach to every aspect of what we do. This manifests itself in a variety of areas within the company – our support desk, for example, is the best in the industry, boasting the highest ratio of support staff to customers within the SunSystems community.
This means our customers have immediate access to highly experienced SunSystems Accounting Software support consultants whenever they need it.
We strive to ensure that your project is completed on time, on budget and to your specification.
What is SunSystems?
SunSystems is a next-generation, dynamic accounting platform designed to support the financial management needs of organisations across major sectors. It is a complete financial management system optimised to eliminate manual operations and enable a real-time view of financial information, allowing you to quickly make more informed decisions in the present and future.
Infor SunSystems is a truly scalable accounting solution. This means your organisation can adapt to change quickly and easily. Key features include:
Powerful Analysis and Reporting
Instantly update or create reports relevant to your organisation, based on various analysis dimensions. These include cost centres, projects, employees, locations, funds or products. View live on the web or in Microsoft Excel.
Cloud or On-Premise
Securely access your accounting data from anywhere with our cloud deployment. For organisations that prefer to host the software themselves, SunSystems can be deployed locally, giving you complete control over your data.
Advanced Multi-Company Set-Up
Maintain an unlimited number of companies, with support for multiple charts of account structures, year-ends and analysis dimensions. Automatic consolidation creates a complete, real-time view of your organisation at any time.
Seamlessly import and export both transactional data (e.g. invoices) and static data (e.g. customer details) from your CRM system. You can also integrate your billing, HR, Membership, Donor, booking or alternate business systems.
Flexible Currency Set-Up
Capable of handling even the most complex multi-currency requirements, SunSystems supports unlimited transactional currencies, interest rates and up to five currencies per transaction to allow to instant group consolidation. With support for revaluation out of the box.
SunSystems allows you to automate all business processes, including invoices, employee expenses, supplier on-boarding and requests for new standing data. You can approve user-definable process automations, online or via your mobile.
Easy-to-Use Multi-Language Functionality
Manage your finances and generate financial and regulatory reports in up to 99 languages. SunSystems lets each finance team member work in their preferred language, simplifying consolidation and compliance for organisations with a global reach.
Want to find out more about Infor SunSystems?
Fill out this form, call or email us and one our consultants will tell you more about SunSystems.
We will take your requirements and give you our recommendation on whether SunSystems is right for your organisation. Check out the companies across the world that trust us.
SunSystems Awards and Recognitions
More Detail on SunSystem’s Features and Benefits
Along with the innovative benefits listed above, SunSystems has all the functionality you’d expect from a modern accounting solution. Standard accounting processes and functions include:
- SunSystems finance – As your business grows, so does the complexity of your financial operations. To keep pace, you need a robust, scalable finance system that can handle all your core accounting and financial management processes, from customer invoicing and payments to supplier reconciliation and cash flow forecasting. SunSystems is that system.
- Bank reconciliation – Seamlessly upload your bank statement and quickly reconcile it against your cashbook with automated matching criteria. Items on the bank statement that have not been entered within SunSystems can be quickly created and allocated.
- Managing payments and cashflow – Quickly pay suppliers and reimburse employees for out-of-pocket expenses with SunSytems’s payment run functionality. With complete control over the payment selection criteria, you can choose who to pay and when. Comprehensive cashflow reporting helps you make those decisions.
- Chase debtors – Real-time reporting gives you complete visibility of who has or has not paid, how close they are to credit limits and when payment is due. Notes on transactions can be added and reported on, giving you complete visibility of where you are in your collection process.
- Fixed asset management – For organisations that want to manage the lifecycle of assets and automate the depreciation within your ERP finance systems, SunSystems offers an extensive Fixed Assets module to give you visibility of your internal assets.
- Automate the spread of revenue and costs – For organisations with complex revenue and cost apportionment requirements, SunSystems can automate the process. Transactions are automatically spread, based on ratios such as floorspace or headcount. Inter-company transactions can also be automated through this module.
- Swiftly raise sales invoices and sent them out in batches. Alternatively, SunSystems can receive sales invoice transactions from other systems such as your CRM or billing system, through Sun’s powerful integration functionality.
Speak to one of our experts today to see how SunSystems could help automate your organisation’s processes. It’s everything you need to make better business decisions.