Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Working hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30 GMT
Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Director
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £50k plus commission (£100k+ OTE) benefits & perks
As leading providers of Infor SunSystems and Oracle NetSuite, FinanSys has a business management solution for every organisation. We combine these products with over 20 years’ experience implementing and supporting companies as they partner with us to implement their chosen solution.
Our products offer organisations many benefits, including:
- Real time visibility of their performance to support business decision
Seamless integration with other business systems to provide a complete picture
- Support for complex multi-entity and multi-currency structures avoiding the need for working outside of the system in manual spreadsheets
We partner with customers to offer a complete solution from understanding an organization’s requirements to configuration, training, and support, along with options for cloud hosting.
Our company ethos is centered around our staff and based on three pillars:
- Happiness: Employee happiness is very important to us and as a management team we ensure the decisions we take help employees to thrive in the workplace. This focus on our staff
provides our clients with unparalleled service.
- Security: FinanSys is funded by years of reserve building without the need for investors or the need to sell the business. This allows us to provide continuity and security for staff and customers. During the Covid-19 pandemic, we have been able to avoid putting any of our team
members on furlough.
- Longevity: FinanSys is here to stay for the longer term. Given the financial stability of the company, it allows us to make decisions with a long-term view in mind. This has led to an impressive track record of industry firsts and innovative solutions for our customers and employees.
About the role
FinanSys are a 23 year established software company selling, implementing and supporting SunSystems accounting software as well as Oracle NetSuite ERP. Using our 23 years of established experience implementing these solutions to enterprise organisations, we have over the last 4 years
been developing a unique software as a service solution that will provide business with significant finance, accounting and business automation. We are very excited about the coming launch and are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our existing 12 person sales and marketing team. Our new development is going to be a very high growth product and we would like the successful candidate to have experience of the financial software and ERP marketplace.
- New business sales in the UK as well as the international market
- Identifying customer requirements and mapping these to our solution portfolio
- Achieve a margin target of £500k
- Increasing net new business
- Working in a unified way with the overall Sales & Marketing team to achieve our collective
About the candidate
- 3+ years experience with ERP and financial software systems
- B2B, Accounts/Finance and Business Development experience
- Proven ability to negotiate. Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- High-level communication skills. The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
Nice to have skills
- Good understanding of accounting and business processes
- Creative, organisational, time management and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- A positive thinker with a proactive approach to drive success using initiative and constantly
challenging one’s self
- Excellent interpersonal & administration skills with accurate pipeline forecasting
No agencies or recruiters please
Ready to apply?
We build our interview process around our candidates. The number and format of interviews that you’ll go through will be personalised to your skillset and the type of role that you’re looking for.
We want to give everyone the best chance at representing their abilities.
Everyone starts with one or two phone interviews, and if we think there’s a fit, we’ll invite you onsite for a round of in-person interviews.