Job Title: Sales Support
Working hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30 UK hours
Reporting to: Sales Director
Start Date: 01/01/2023
About the role
Assisting the sales and marketing team with various tasks and activities to enable the successful winning of new business. The candidate will spend all their time talking and writing to customers based in the UK so English is essential.
- Following up inbound leads and opportunities until they can successfully be assigned to a sales
- Helping the marketing team with various marketing tasks
- Actively looking for outbound opportunities using our CRM and other systems
- Helping with outbound marketing campaigns
- Analysing and reporting on sales and marketing performance
About the candidate
- Full working proficiency of English language. Written as well as spoken
- Available to work UK hours from 09:00 to 17:30
- Excellent communication skills and able to regularly communicate effectively with customers
- Experience of B2B sales administration in a software / technology business
- Experience of configuring and managing CRM systems including leads, opportunities, quotes
and account management
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver to target and deadlines
- Highly organised and able to multi task
Nice to have skills;
Any experience of accounting and finance
No agencies or recruiters please
Ready to apply?
We build our interview process around our candidates. The number and format of interviews that you’ll go through will be personalised to your skillset and the type of role that you’re looking for.
We want to give everyone the best chance at representing their abilities.
Everyone starts with one or two phone interviews, and if we think there’s a fit, we’ll invite you onsite for a round of in-person interviews.