Expert SunSystems Support Whenever You Need It
At FinanSys, we pride ourselves on offering an outstanding SunSystems support service for our customers. We take a personal approach to support and our support desk has over 100 combined years of experience with Sun Accounts, with the highest ratio of SunSystems support staff to customers in the SunSystems community.
For existing customers: if you’ve been directed here by our support team, you can download TeamViewer HERE.
For new customers: to speak to a SunSystems consultant to see how we can support you, click the button below.
How Can We Help?
Why not download our Company Brochure or request a call back
Scope of Services
The following services are covered by the FinanSys Maintenance and Support Contract:
- Free-of-charge access to software upgrades, new versions, service packs and patches as released by Infor.
- Advice on the configuration and implementation of your system.
- Diagnosis of issues with the underlying technical platform, in relation to the interaction with component software, and advice/assistance for resolution where applicable.
- Advice on software functionality and capability (not consultancy or training services).
- Advice on systems administration requirements.
- Diagnosis of software functionality, configuration and data issues through internal 1st and 2nd line support, with further escalation and management to 3rd line author as necessary.
- Completion of minor technical resolutions using remote access via TeamViewer.
Support Desk Operation
The support desk is operated 24 hours a day Sunday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) and is available to all contracted clients.
Incidents are initially assessed by 1st line support consultants, whose primary objective is to resolve as many incidents as possible during the first contact with you.
Where incidents can’t be resolved straight away, they will be referred to 2nd line support for further investigation. This may require a copy of your data or remote access to your server/client machines.
Where necessary, 2nd line support will escalate the case to the software author and will then act as a liaison between the author and the client to ensure the case is progressed effectively.
SunSystems works perfectly well. Reporting is now a lot easier. It’s very easy to use and you can get exactly what you need out of it.
Mike Thompson, CCBI Metdist
As businesses grow, the need for advanced accounting software becomes even more essential. Infor Sunsystems is a powerful accounting software solution that...